Notary, Translation of a Document
Translation of a Document
- Legalizes the copies of a document;
- Witnesses the signature of the translator;
- Legalizes powers of attorney and contracts which are drafted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
How to translate a document and make a translation valid in Russia?
It is essential to satisfy the following conditions in order to get a document with a witnessed signature of the translator:
- A document is translated by the sworn interpreter of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Republic of Sierra Leone or by a sworn interpreter in Russia;
- The original of a document and its translation must imply the stamp and the signature of the interpreter and the same number of the translation (identical on both documents);
- The signature of the interpreter is to be certified by the authorities of Sierra Leone.
Please consult the tariffs.